Path to Purchase IQ
End-to-end collaboration platform for retailers and suppliers, Surefront, officially launched at Groceryshop 2021, which took place March 9-11. Surefront was created by California Institute of Technology engineer Dr. Luke Wang to solve industry pain points for retailers and suppliers. Dr. Wang dubbed it a “unified collaboration management” platform, which he modeled after computer software system the Bloomberg Terminal.
Surefront streamlines the tools needed for merchandising, product development and internal/external communications. It unites retailers and suppliers on a single platform with the product data and communications tools for bringing products to market more efficiently.
Attendees of Groceryshop received a firsthand look at how Surefront connects retailers and suppliers. Demonstrated at Groceryshop, Surefront aims to:
- Streamline bulk uploading for thousands of products.
- Provide tools needed for Product Lifecycle Management.
- Expedite product syndication with custom formatting for users.
- Facilitate internal and external communication directly in the platform.
- Store all data for products including specifications, images, pricing and notes.
- Allow for users to request quotes and create quotes directly in the platform.
- Eliminate the need for lengthy email threads with spreadsheet and PDF attachments.