Surefront, a powerful collaboration platform for retailers and their suppliers, launched at NRF 2021. The platform streamlines all the tools needed for merchandising, product development and internal/external communications.
Attendees of NRF’s first virtual show got a firsthand look at how Surefront bridges the gap between retailers and suppliers. Key abilities of the Surefront platform include:
- Bulk uploading for thousands of products.
- Tools needed for product lifecycle management (PLM).
- Product syndication with custom formatting for users.
- Facilitates internal and external communication directly in the platform.
- Stores all data for products including: specifications, images, pricing, notes and more.
- Allows for users to request quotes and create quotes directly in the platform.
- Eliminates the need for lengthy e-mail threads with spreadsheet and PDF attachments.
Surefront unites retailers and suppliers on a single platform with all product data and communications tools for bringing products to market faster and more efficiently. With the future of in-office workspaces still unclear due to COVID-19, Surefront provides industry professionals with everything they need no matter where they are.
After four years of development and two years of successful piloting with dozens of retailers and suppliers, Surefront is increasing its users’ productivity by an average of 20% and lowering costs on everything from product development to procurement.
Read the original post here.
No Comments Yet
Let us know what you think